NSW.net Content Working Group
The main objective of the Content Working Group is to identify new content that may be of interest to the NSW Public Library Network and to gauge interest from the network for potential product trials. Please refer to the NSW.net Content Working Group Terms of Reference below for further information.
Content Working Group Membership
The NSW Public Libraries Association nominates six public library staff to represent metropolitan and regional libraries.
The current members of the working group are:
- Svetlana Aksenova, Big Sky Libraries (Medium Rural Service Representative)
- Susan Kane, Greater Hume Library Service (Small Rural Service Representative)
- Samson Leung, City of Canada Bay (Small Metropolitan Service Representative)
- Kieran O’Donoghue, Lake Macquarie City Library (Large Rural Service Representative)
- John Taggart, Randwick City Library (Medium Metropolitan Service Representative)
- Nathan Turner, City of Parramatta Libraries (Large Metropolitan Service Representative)
Suggest an eResource to trial
To suggest an eResource, catalogue enhancement or discovery aide that may be suitable for purchase by NSW.net users, please complete the NSW.net Contact form.