The Oxford Research Encyclopedias offer long-form overview articles written and edited by leading scholars and researchers, addressing both foundational and cutting-edge topics across the major disciplines.
Key Features of the OREs:
• World-class experts give readers an overview of a subject that they can understand in half an hour of reading or less.
• The OREs are written for anyone wishing to expand their knowledge, from a student just starting out in their studies to a researcher needing background on a related field
• 25 different subject modules across the sciences, humanities, and social sciences.
• Each essay is rigorously peer-reviewed, so you can be assured that the information is accurate, unbiased, and up-to-date.
• The discoverable digital platform makes the content easy to find while deep tagging and article-level keywords ensure the site is easy and intuitive to navigate
• ORE discipline sites are freely available while articles and content grow to substantial numbers.
• Every month, new topics are added and current essays are updated, ensuring your patrons have the most up-to-date content at their fingertips
SubjectsArts Biography Business Current Affairs Dictionaries Environment Health History Human Geography Information Technology Literature Music Science & Technology
Phone: 03 9934 9203
Fax: 03 9934 9100
Mobile: 0419 911 906
Oxford University Press
253 Normanby Road